Your privacy is crucial to us. We solely use the information we gather about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are a registered Data Controller, and our address for registration purposes is 8 Redwood Crescent, East Kilbride G74 3PA.
You can ask us for a copy of your information or to correct the information we hold on you at any time. These are not your only legal rights. You can find out more about them on the Information Commissoner’s Office website.
We share your information with companies who work on our behalf, companies within our company group, the Government, law enforcement agencies, the courts, and regulatory bodies when legally obliged to, and other specific companies where you have expressly consented to that.
Information Ultimo holds:
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- If you have entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications. If you prefer to write to us instead, please use the following address:Ultimo Brands International Limited, 8 Redwood Crescent, East Kilbride, G74 5PA or you can write us an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site).
Information Ultimo uses:
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases.
- All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
A cookie is a small file that's stored on your computer by a website to remember certain information. Cookies can be used for many purposes, and some are essential to the way the website works.
To order online ultimo.co.uk you’ll need to have cookies enabled, otherwise you won’t be able to add things to your basket or check out.
- To allow you to log in, add products to your basket and check out.
- To allow you to log in and access your account information (including order history).
- To display your previously viewed products, so that you can easily find them again.
- To track customer behaviour on the site, such as the pages you visited and where you left our site. This helps us to improve the site and your browsing experience. This tracking information is not linked to any of your personal details and does not let us identify you as an individual.
- To track affiliate marketing referrals. This shows us which of our online marketing channels are effective and allows us to reward external sites for directing you to us. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.